Why Choose Noble Precision for Extrusion Blow Molding?
At Noble Precision, we make it our job to meet every clients’ specifications with extreme precision. Project after project, clients continue to use our services because:
- Industry Expertise: We have been building blow molds for over 25 years; therefore, we understand the requirements for specific industries, including industrial, recreational, and auto. Our knowledge of how to provide mold designs that optimize cycle times, increase your profits.
- End-to-End Service: Noble Precision can help you during every stage of your project – from part concept to mold design/build. Our staff is here for you during each step, and we can also help you through trials and design phases so that you can perfect your components. We can also assist you with prototype creation.
- Highly Complex Molding: Our experience with many sectors and complex mold designs, allows our team to solve unique, highly complex part configurations, including in mold operations (inserts, cut-outs) and complex 3D parting lines.
- Machine and Finish:We can achieve high metal removal rates and mold quality finishes with our state-of-the-art large work envelope 5 axis CNC machines.
Industries We Serve
The components we make using extrusion blow molding are used in a variety of industries throughout the country. We offer small to large scale project capacity and our clients come from numerous industries including:
- Heavy Equipment
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Material Handling
- Office Supply
- Medical and Hospital Supply
- Traffic Control
- Highway Safety
- Sporting Goods and Fitness Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Automobile Industry
- Industrial Supply
- Gas Tanks
Accumalator head blow molding requires knowledge and experience to ensure the success and profitability of your project.n and care. The team at Noble Precision is here to help you with your project, regardless of what stage of production you might be in. Review our mold design and mold making services or check out the additional services offered by our team to see what we can do for you today.
For your next accumulator head blow molding project, turn to the professionals at Noble Precision. Call us at 416-938-6455 or contact us online with your questions about the extrusion blow molding process.