Extrusion Blow Molding by Noble Precision
Why Choose Noble Precision for Extrusion Blow Molding?
At Noble Precision, we make it our job to meet every clients’ specifications with extreme precision. Project after project, clients continue to use our services because:
- Industry Expertise: We have been building blow molds for over 25 years; therefore, we understand the requirements for specific industries, including industrial, recreational, and auto.
- End-to-End Service: Noble Precision can help you during every stage of your project – from part concept to mold design/build. Our staff is here for you during each step, and we can also help you through trials and design phases so that you can perfect your components. We can also assist you with prototype creation.
- Highly Complex Molding: Our technology is advanced, which allows our team to craft more unique, highly complex molds, including in mold operations (inserts, cut-outs) and complex 3D parting lines.
- Machine and Finish: We can achieve high metal removal rates and mold quality finishes with our state-of-the-art 5 axis CNC machines.
Industries We Serve
The components we make using extrusion blow molding are used in a variety of industries throughout the country. We offer small to large scale project capacity and our clients come from numerous industries including:
- Heavy Equipment
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Material Handling
- Office Supply
- Medical and Hospital Supply
- Traffic Control
- Highway Safety
- Sporting Goods and Fitness Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Automobile Industry
- Industrial Supply
- Gas Tanks
Extrusion blow molding requires precision and care. The team at Noble Precision is here to help you with your project, regardless of what stage of production you might be in. Review our molding services or check out the additional services offered by our team to see what we can do for you today.
For your next extrusion blow molding project, turn to the professionals at Noble Precision. Call us at 416-938-6455 or contact us online with your questions about the extrusion blow molding process.